- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Banff View stunning landscapes on a sightseeing tour
- Jasper Spend two nights in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jasper, your gateway to countless enjoyable activities
- Montreal Embark on a tour of the city led by a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls See the American and Canadian side of the falls aboard a cruise
It’s about taking Canada from all angles as you discover it your way. Starting off in trendy Toronto, visit romantic Québec City, contemporary Montréal, dramatic Banff and outdoorsy Vancouver, all via the snowcapped peaks of the Rocky Mountain range. Be charmed, be amazed, and be left speechless by this country’s impossible beauty.
Day 1: Arrive Toronto (2 Nights)
Day 2: Niagara Falls Excursion
Day 3: Toronto Kingston Ottawa (2 Nights)
Day 4: Ottawa Sightseeing
Day 5: Ottawa Qubec City (2 Nights)
Day 6: Quebec City Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Qubec City Montral
Day 8: Montral Toronto
Day 9: Toronto Calgary (2 Nights)
Day 10: Calgary Free Time
Day 11: Calgary Banff (2 Nights)
Day 12: Banff Free Time
Day 13: Banff Icefields Parkway Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 14: Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 15: Jasper Sun Peaks
Day 16: Sun Peaks - Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 17: Victoria Free Time
Day 18: Victoria Vancouver
Day 19: Depart Vancouver
- 2 Iconic Breakfasts
- Many meals included
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Toronto and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canada from East to West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canada from East to West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canada from East to West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canada from East to West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.