- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Hopewell Rocks, Cape Enrage, Fundy Trail, Coastal Hikes and Rocky Beaches
- Adventure activities like rockclimbing in a massive canyon and rafting the Ottawa river
- Discover several Canadian national parks
- Partake in evening bonfires, seeing live bands and city explorations
Explore the Gaspesie, Algonquin Park, the Bay of Fundy, the Cabot Trail and PEI. Wander the streets of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Halifax and Charlottetown and lots more!
Key things to know about our trips:
Spectacular Canadian road trips filled with our favourite destinations.
Ample time in each place – enjoy 2-3 nights in most locations.
All the essentials are set up for you, but you have the flexibility to do what you enjoy.
Genuine, awesome experiences are what we care about. We don't sell or waste your time.
Canadian-style accommodation including rustic lodges and hostels.
Access to many of our amazing national and provincial parks.
Comfortable travel – a vehicle that you can stretch out in.
Adventure activities – including rafting, zip-lining, rock climbing / via ferrata. We only recommend the great ones.
Designed by Canadians that have experienced all this and more first hand.
Day 1: Algonquin Park, Ontario
Day 2: Algonquin Park
Day 3: Rafting the mighty Ottawa river
Day 4: Ottawa, Ontario
Day 5: Quebec City
Day 6: Quebec City
Day 7: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 8: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 9: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 10: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 11: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 12: Halifax and around
Day 13: Halifax and around
Day 14: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 15: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 16: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 17: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 18: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 19: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 20: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 21: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 22: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 23: Riviere du Loup
Day 24: Montreal, Quebec
Day 25: Montreal, Quebec
Day 26: Toronto
- Trip leader / driver-guide
- Pre-reserved accommodations, with an option to prepay as an add-on option.
- Day-trips in many locations to national parks, natural wonders, huge waterfalls
- Transportation throughout the trip in mini bus and occasionally in ferries
- Breakfasts included at our accommodations (8+ Big One, 3+ Central, 5+ Maritimes)
- Ferry and highway tolls between Nova Scotia and PEI (not Tadoussac)
- Accommodations w/tax
- Local Fees & Ferries
- Ferry to Tadoussac ($20)
- Add-on activities (e.g. Rafting, Via Ferrata) can be prepaid when signing up before trip departure. For some, you can pay on arrival.
- Local Entrance Fees: Each passenger is required to pay a stipend to cover entrance fees (to national parks and such that we visit during day trips and along the route ($90 + HST per trip) .
- Save US$ 113 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAge: 18-39 only.