- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-41574
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Start from Toronto and visit breathtaking Niagara Falls, explore Montreal and Quebec, travel to Rocky Mountains and visit Banff with gorgeous turquoise Moraine lake and awesome mountain peaks.
Day 1 Toronto
Day 2-3 Toronto
Day 3-5 Montreal
Day 5-6 Calgary
Day 6-8 Banff
- Comfortable 4 stars Hotels (7 nights).
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels.
- Enjoy a Day Tour to Niagara Falls with a cruise from Toronto.
- Train, bus, plane.
- Discover the sights of Montreal, see Notre-Dame Basilica, panoramic view of the Old Port, and admire Place Jacques Cartier.
- Discover Quebec City and Montmorency Falls from Montreal.
- Calgary highlights bus tour, stop at Calgary Tower, East Village, Downtown and China Town.
- Explore Canadian Rockies, visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
- City tax.International flights.Travel insurance.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Canada & Rockies Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 92 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 91 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 91 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Canada & Rockies Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Canada & Rockies Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Participation in this tour is eligible for 18 years old adult. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.