- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life
- Dive right into Shibuya and Shinjuku through images, stories and other materials
- Get tips about Tokyo and what to include on your bucket list of things to do in Japan
- Learn about ramen and yakitori, and about the famous mascots of Shibuya and Shinjuku
After a quick get-to-know-you, we will virtually dive right into both neighborhoods of Shibuya and Shinjuku through images, stories, and other materials. Learn the history of both locations and also fun information you can only learn from a local. Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life. Learn about the renowned Japanese dishes ramen and yakitori, and also about the famous Mascots of Shibuya and Shinjuku.
We will share tips about Tokyo and what to include on your bucket list of things to do in Japan.
For those who have visited Tokyo already, we will share other valuable information for your next visit. Get expert knowledge about do’s and don’ts, best times/seasons to visit, restaurant recommendations, and more.
We will finish up with time to answer your questions and find out more about your Japan wish-list. After the experience, you will get a resource guide with links and information shared during our time together. So you don’t even have to worry about taking lots of notes!
Bring a snack and some drinks to enjoy while we hang out. Travel around these two exciting spots in Tokyo from the safety and comfort of home. By the end of the experience, we will have connected across the globe.
Our team has hosted over 27,000 guests on walking food tours and they always want to share the best stories, history, information, local tips as well as Japanese foodie culture. We have received a certificate of excellence for 3 years straight AND over 1400 positive reviews on TripAdvisor and a 5/5 rating as well as 5 stars rating on Google.
- A resource guide with links and information shared during our time together sent after the experience
- Information about Japan and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list.
- Local English speaking expert
- Internet fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*10% processing fees
*Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agencies or any other company through which a service was booked.
*Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance