Highlights Read More
- Kimono or Yukata rental
- Kimono dressing from head to toe
- Rickshaw ride around Asakusa
- Experience the bustle of modern Tokyo
- Visit the Zenkoji temple in the Japanese Alps
- Discover the snow monkeys bathing in the hot springs
From US$ 3,889 US$ 3,617 12 days View Tour
|Dec 23||Only 10 seats left|
|Mar 9||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore handicraft shops and alleys that have been a part of Tokyo for decades
- Learn more about calligraphy, incense-making and Japanese music
- Sample traditional treats and goodies
- Experience the past in Takayama's folk village and Kyoto's historic centre
- Explore Kanazawa Castle
- Lose yourself in the picturesque Kenroku-en Garden and the Ninja Temple
- Explore the modern and traditional sides of Japan
- Relax at a traditional Inn
- Ride a ferry to Miyajima to see the famous floating torii
- Chat with a Tokyo-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- Attend a Buddhist fire ceremony.
- Visit a famous shrine with close ties to the sumo wrestling world.
- Take a stroll through an elegant, beautifully manicured Japanese garden.
- Cross the largest fish market in the world off your bucket list with a local to guide you.
- Sample a couple of fresh, tasty snacks in Tsukiji’s pulsing outer markets.
- Discover the best craft and souvenir shops and meet the vendors behind the counter.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results