- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Audio guide and headphone
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn from an insider about 5 of Japan’s famous foods
- Have a bit of fun with games and interactive experiences
- Hear insider stories about Japanese food culture and daily life
- Learn the history and origin stories of some of Japan’s most famous foods
We will share:
Why Japanese food is so amazing and what makes each food delightful for all of your senses
About the history and origin stories of some of Japan’s most famous foods,
Surprising facts you never knew about that will change your view on these iconic dishes
Local favorites, hidden gems, and dining tips
How to get ready for your next trip by learning customs and dining manners in Japan plus how to order and eat each dish like a local
During this 1-hour virtual experience, we will meet, talk, and learn together! We keep the groups small to ensure a more intimate experience, so everyone can have a chance to ask questions and connect with our local guides! Everyone who attends the session will also get special info and resources after the experience. We are looking forward to meeting you online and making some delicious memories!
- Great “after-tour” resource guide with links and information
- Information about Japanese food and Japanese culture in general
- Time to find out more about your Japan wish-list
- Local English speaking expert
- Internet fees
- Guide tip/ gratuity
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*10% processing fees
*Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agencies or any other company through which a service was booked.
*Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance