- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city from the World Trade Centre
- Experience the Asakusa Kannon Temple & Imperial Palace
- Take a relaxing cruise on Tokyo’s enchanting Sumida River
Get settled into one of the world’s most captivating cities with this 3-day welcome package that includes a city tour.
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
Day 2: Tokyo, Japan
Day 3: Tokyo, Japan
- 2N in Hostel dorms or 3-star hotels
- * Hotel category only
- Hotel category only
- Airport arrival transfer
- Transportation during the day tour as per itinerary
- Local expert guide during the tour
- Sightseeing tour in Tokyo
- River cruise
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tokyo Welcome Package 3D/2N (with Narita Airport Transfer) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tokyo Welcome Package 3D/2N (with Narita Airport Transfer) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tokyo Welcome Package 3D/2N (with Narita Airport Transfer) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols