- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn how to brew tea so every cup will be delicious and NOT bitter
- Learn about different types of tea and why it is so special in Japanese culture
- Discover great and interesting green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life.
The health benefits of tea
How to brew every cup so it is delicious and NOT bitter
All about the many different kinds of tea out there
How to source great green tea around the world
The secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori)
Great green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
Then while we sip together, you’ll learn about hidden secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history plus our local expert will answer any questions you have about Japan, Tokyo, tea, and travel!
Let’s share a relaxing cup, get to know each other, and connect across the globe. Teatime in Tokyo will bring us together!
- Information about tea, Japan and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list!
- Local English speaking expert
- Internet fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*10% processing fees
*Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agencies or any other company through which a service was booked.
*Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance