- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Tokyo
- VISIT the Sensoji Temple, the Imperial Palace Plaza and Ginza
- VIEW Mt. Fuji
- SEE the Tokyo Tower
A fusion of dazzling Tokyo and Japan's serene Five Lakes District, this 'urban-meets-rural' trip mixes the city's bright lights, sights and shops, with time at Mt. Fuji.
Day 1: ARRIVE TOKYO (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: TOKYO SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: MT. FUJI
Day 4: DEPART TOKYO
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 3 breakfasts
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Tokyo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tokyo and Mt Fuji tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tokyo and Mt Fuji tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tokyo and Mt Fuji tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tokyo and Mt Fuji tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.