- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Tokyo. Kyoto. Hiroshima
- SEE the traditional Gasshozukuri houses in Gokayama, the beautiful gardens of Kenrokuen in Kanazawa
- VIEW Mt. Fuji
- VISIT the Sensoji Temple, the Skytree Observation Tower, the Edo Tokyo Museumin Tokyo, Mt. Fuji 5th Station, the Kinkakuji Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine and Sanjusangendo Hall in Kyoto, the Water Temple on Awaji Island, Zentsuji Temple, the Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island, the Peace Memorial Park and Museum in Hiroshima and Osaka Castle
Embrace the timeless tradition and modern spirit of Japan's iconic sites, from the neon skyline of Tokyo to the foodie hotspot of Osaka. Relax in the soothing hot springs of Kotohira, spend the night in a traditional ryokan and contemplate world peace in Hiroshima.
Day 1: ARRIVE TOKYO (2 NIGHTS)
Day 2: TOKYO SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: TOKYO - LAKE YAMANAKAKO
Day 4: LAKE YAMANAKAKO - MT. FUJI - TAKAYAMA
Day 5: TAKAYAMA - GOKAYAMA - KANAZAWA (2 NIGHTS)
Day 6: KANAZAWA SIGHTSEEING
Day 7: KANAZAWA - KYOTO (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: KYOTO SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: KYOTO - KOTOHIRA
Day 10: KOTOHIRA - HIROSHIMA (2 NIGHTS)
Day 11: HIROSHIMA SIGHTSEEING
Day 12: HIROSHIMA - OSAKA
Day 13: DEPART OSAKA
- 12 breakfasts
- 4 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 7 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Splendours of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 148+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Splendours of Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Splendours of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Splendours of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.