- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Uncover Bangkok's hidden gems on a longtailed boat trip through the city's khlongs
- Tour the mesmerising Angkor Wat: the world's largest religious monument
- Cruise through mangrove forests to the floating Khmer village of Kampong Phluk
Leave the well-trodden path behind and immerse yourself in the diverse treasures of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia on this tour of verdant rainforests, historic temple ruins and soul-stirring history. From Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, you'll gain a fascinating insight into the ancient heritage of these captivating countries.
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok - Chanthaburi
Day 4 : Chanthaburi- Battambang
Day 5 : Battambang - Siem Reap
Day 6 : Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap - Kompong Phluk (Tonle Sap) - Chansar - Siem Reap
Day 8 : Siem Reap - Skun - Phnom Penh
Day 9 : Phnom Penh
Day 10 : Phnom Penh - Mekong River - Chau Doc
Day 11 : Chau Doc - Can Tho
Day 12 : Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14 : Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 nights in boutique accommodation
- 13 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation,
- Complimentary arrival airport transfer
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southeast Asian Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southeast Asian Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 30 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southeast Asian Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southeast Asian Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.