- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tokyo during a sightseeing tour
- Take a bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka
- See Mount Fuji. Soak up in Yamanakako Onsen
- Explore Osaka during a oneday walking tour
Soak and relax in the hot springs of Yamanakako Onsen – the waters are said to have healing powers! Set out on a day trip to Nara and Kyoto and see Nakanoshima Park and Uji Bridge. Indulge in a tea ceremony in the tea town of Uji.
This trip is ideal for travelers looking to experience both traditional and modern aspects of Japan. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrival transfer by limousine bus
Day 2: Tokyo afternoon tour
Day 3: One-Day Mount Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets & Yamanakako Onsen
Day 4: Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train (Sinkansen )
Day 5: One-day Osaka walking tour
Day 6: One-day Kyoto & Nara tour (round-trip from Osaka)
Day 7: Osaka departure
- 6 breakfasts
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- An English-speaking tour guide/coordinator
- Coach/local train transfers as per the itinerary. Please note that some of the trains used during this trip are local trains
- Entrance to the highlights as per the itinerary
- Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train
- Lunch & dinner
- International flights
- Japan visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.