- duration 10 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
Day 1 : Tokyo
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo > Hakone
Day 4 : Hakone > Kyoto
Day 5 : Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto
Day 7 : Kyoto - Nara
Day 8 : Kyoto > Himeji > Osaka:
Day 9 : Osaka - Asuka
Day 10 : Osaka
- 9 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunchs
- 7 Dinners
- Porterage throughout, plus return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Memorable Scenic Special Stay
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Secrets of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Secrets of Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 September 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Secrets of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Secrets of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.