- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- duration 30 minutes
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Revel in Asakusa's history
- Marvel at the traditional buildings
The meeting point is in front of the main gate of the temple – Kaminarimon, with a big red lantern. After that we move to the rickshaw boarding lane to start your journey. Ebisuya Rickshaw goes, mainly, the back streets of the town which is not well known, off the beaten-track, but really attractive old down town areas which still remain the old life-style atmosphere of Asakusa local people.
30 minutes course
This is the high light course of the down town area of Asakusa. The tour goes seeing around the temple such as “Rokku” old entertainment area with some Izakaya-Bar street, and shopping area for some traditional crafts or many Kimono shopps etc. We can come back to the departure point or drop-off at the temple is also available.
This is very popular course seeing around most of the recommendable places from busy places such as “Rokku” and Hanayashiki amusement park, to the quiet places like Geisha area or Matsuchiyama, the oldest temple in this area.
In this course you can see those places written above, plus you can practice a pray in the famous shrine for happy encounters with the Gods of happy fortune cats. On the way back you can enjoy a great view of Tokyo Sky Tree at the riverside of Sumidagawa.
If you would like to complete all attractions of this town, no doubt choosing this course will leave you fully satisfied with Asakusa town tour.
- Charge for Rickshaw
- Consumption tax
- Small souvenirs
- Temples and Shrines admission fee
- Foods and Drinks
- Transportation to and from Asakusa
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- If you cancel more than 1 day prior to the tour start you will get a 100% refund.
- Cancellation 1 day prior the tour start date, 50% refund.
- Cancellation at the tour start date, no refund.