- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Discover the Japanese countryside on your own
- See stunning sceneries and charming villages
- Relax in a traditional hot springs at a Ryokan
Discover the incredible culture and bucolic beauty of Japan’s scenic Nakasendo Trail on this self-guided trek. See stunning nature, immerse yourself in Japanese small-town culture, and relax in the hot springs of a local Ryokan.
Day 1: Tokyo - Tsumago, Japan
Day 2: Tsumago - Nojiri, Japan
Day 3: Yabuhara - Tokyo, Japan
- 2 nights in Japanese inns along the trail
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Round trip train Tokyo - Nakasendo
- Train tickets for journeys on the Nakasendo Trail
- Active adventure
- 3-day self-guided trek
- Detailed day by day itinerary & walking instructions
- Topographical maps
- Local support by telephone
- Tour leader
- Airport transfers
- Local bus journey on Day 1
- Other meals/drinks
- Luggage forwarding
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Holiday supplement during Golden Week and O-Bon Holiday periods may apply
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nakasendo Trail Self-Guided Trek 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 444 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 27 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nakasendo Trail Self-Guided Trek 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nakasendo Trail Self-Guided Trek 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
During the Golden Week (29 April to 11 May), and O-Bon holiday periods (10 to 17 August) the tour might encounter a Holiday Supplement charge.