- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-38335
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Konnichiwa... Japan is calling! Futuristic city lights, mouth-watering foodie heaven, and rich, ancient culture filled with Tru-ly life-changing experiences. Yep, we're talking the three big S's. Sushi, Samurai and Sake! This country is nothing short of legendary. Take the scenic route by bullet train as we speed through Japan and sightsee the best of the best! Marvel at Tokyo's glowing neon city lights, walk the historic ancient walls of Osaka and Kyoto's famous temples and immerse yourself in the Tru Japan with slicing and dicing in sushi-making classes and Samurai sessions. Japan is magical all year round, from cherry blossoms blooming to white snow-capped mountains. Fall in love with the breathtaking scenery, rich traditional culture and hey, the sashimi is pretty good too...
Day 1: Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo/Osaka
Day 5: Osaka
Day 6: Osaka/Kōyasan
Day 7: Kōyasan/Kyoto
Day 8: Kyoto
Day 9: Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto/Hakone
Day 11: Hakone/Tokyo
Day 12: Tokyo
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Sushi Making Class. Bamboo Forest. Fushimi-Inari Red Temple. Kendo Class. Mt. Fuji Viewpoint. Pirate Ship Cruise. Meiji Shrine & Walking Tour. Senso-Ji Temple. Morning Prayer & Fire Ceremony. Sushi Class. Osaka Castle. Koyasan Temple Stay & Cemetery Tour. Gion Geisha District Walking Tour & Tea Ceremony. Kinkaku-Ji Golden Temple. Arashiyama Bamboo Forest. Sake Brewery Tour & Tasting. Hakone Ropeway Cablecar.
- Sushi Making Class
- Bamboo Forest
- Fushimi-Inari Red Temple
- Kendo Class
- Fuji Viewpoint
- Pirate Ship Cruise
- Meiji Shrine & Walking Tour
- Senso-Ji Temple
- Morning Prayer & Fire Ceremony
- Sushi Class
- Osaka Castle
- Koyasan Temple Stay & Cemetery Tour
- Gion Geisha District Walking Tour & Tea Ceremony
- Kinkaku-Ji Golden Temple
- Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
- Sake Brewery Tour & Tasting
- Hakone Ropeway Cablecar
- Any international flights to/from Tokyo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Legend of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Legend of Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Legend of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Legend of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.