- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Tokyo's Imperial Palace, home of the Emperor of Japan
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Visit Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Street
- See the fashion forward streets of Harajuku
Konnichiwa! And welcome to our ultimate trip to Japan. Experience traditional Japanese hot springs in Tokyo, explore Kyoto the cultural hub of Japan by visiting the Fushimi Inari Shrine & travel around Tokyo taking in all the bright lights and quirks as well as eating as much sushi as possible. This is the only way to be guided around Japan, one of the most unique countries in the world.
Day 1: Arrive Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo to Hakone
Day 5: Hakone to Takayama via Matsumoto and Hida
Day 6: Takayama
Day 7: Takayama to Hiroshima
Day 8: Hiroshima
Day 9: Hiroshima to Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Kyoto to Mount Koya
Day 12: Mount Koya to Osaka
Day 13: Depart Osaka
- Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day, plus a few delicious dinners. We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 14 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
- 3-star hotels are the name of the game, plus you'll get the chance to shack-up in a traditional Ryokan, as well as a Shukubo up on Mount Koya. We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Unrivalled tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 173+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Unrivalled tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Unrivalled tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Unrivalled tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.