- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the snow monkeys of Nagano and the sika deer of Nara
- Experience day tours of Tokyo, Takayama, Kyoto, and Nara
- Stay in a buddhist temple, learn to make sushi, & go barhopping
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty, amazing history, and enchanting culture of Japan on this unforgettable experience. Meditate in Buddhist temples, chill with snow monkeys, walk through a bamboo forest, see how sake is made, go bar-hopping in the world’s biggest city and more on this amazing Japanese adventure.
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan (Day 1: Tokyo, Japan)
Day 2: Tokyo, Japan (Day 2: Tokyo, Japan)
Day 3: Tokyo - Hakone, Japan (Day 3: Tokyo - Hakone, Japan)
Day 4: Hakone - Nagano, Japan (Day 4: Hakone - Nagano, Japan)
Day 5: Nagano - Takayama, Japan (Day 5: Nagano - Takayama, Japan)
Day 6: Takayama, Japan (Day 6: Takayama, Japan)
Day 7: Takayama - Kyoto, Japan (Day 7: Takayama - Kyoto, Japan)
Day 8: Kyoto, Japan (Day 8: Kyoto, Japan)
Day 9: Kyoto, Japan (Day 9: Kyoto, Japan)
Day 10: Kyoto - Osaka, Japan (Day 10: Kyoto - Osaka, Japan)
- 9 nights in hostel/capsule hotel, Buddhist temple, and guesthouse/ryokan
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Tokyo & Osaka transfers and all transport per itinerary
- Tokyo airport pick-up
- Transport during tour on express train & bus
- Express train to Osaka airport
- Enchanting culture & beautiful nature on amazing Japanese adventure
- Tokyo bar-hopping tour
- Tokyo city tour & sushi-making class
- Nagano snow monkey visit
- Morning meditation in Buddhist temple
- Matsumoto Castle visit
- Takayama market & sake brewery tour
- Kyoto day tour
- Nana day tour
- Tour leader
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 344 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 229 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1959 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 18 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Local Adventure 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Local Adventure 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.