- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the grand Imperial Palace and the buzzy neighbourhood of Shibuya
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- See the fashion forward streets of Harajuku
- Witness the ordered chaos of Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, rumoured the busiest intersection in the world
Kon'nichiwa Japan! We may only have a week, but what a week it is. Starting in the orchestra of light, sound and history that is Tokyo, we'll get locally guided tours of temples and palaces, visit a Robot cabaret and soak in a traditional Onsen before whizzing to Kyoto via a bullet train. Here, we'll walk through zen gardens, explore mystical temples and spot Geishas before taking the short trip to Osaka, where we'll have plenty of time to nip to Universal Studios or simply eat our way around the local street food stalls. Filled with a dazzling fusion of modern spectacle and ancient charm, this trip is the best way to see Japan in a week.
Day 1: Arrive Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 5: Kyoto
Day 6: Kyoto
Day 7: Kyoto to Osaka
Day 8: End Osaka
- Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day. We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
- Cool and comfy 3-star hotels are the name of the game throughout our week in Japan.
- You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan in One Week tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan in One Week tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan in One Week tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan in One Week tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.