- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Experience a magical helicopter flight over Tokyo at night
- Enjoy afternoon tea with a maiko (apprentice geisha) in Kyoto
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture with a visit to Kinosaki Onsen
- Stay in luxury hotels and ryokans (traditional Japanese inns)
Time to discover the cultural wonders of Kyoto. Join a local guide for a private tour of the city and get the opportunity to enjoy afternoon tea with a maiko (apprentice geisha): an extremely rare experience, even for the Japanese. Take a day trip to the ancient capital of Nara from Kyoto and enjoy exploring its shrines and temples, including the famous Todal-ji Temple.
From Kyoto you’ll travel to Hiroshima and see how this historic city has risen from the ashes. Take a day trip to Miyajima Island to see the famous “floating” Torii gate before immersing yourself in Japanese culture with a visit to Kinosaki Onsen where you’ll stay at a luxurious ryokan and enjoy traditional Kaiseki dining. Your final destination is the bustling city of Osaka, known for its modern architecture, vibrant nightlife and fantastic street food.
Discover Japan’s exciting cities and beautiful natural landscapes along with its ancient temples and shrines during this tour. Experience authentic Japanese culture and hospitality and stay in luxury accommodation, from the elegant Nishimuraya Honkan in Konsaki Onsen to the five-star Sheraton Grand Hotel Hiroshima! We are quite sure that this carefully tailored trip will undoubtedly be a magical and memorable start to your new life as a married couple!
Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Private tour of Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo stay continues
Day 4: Tokyo – Hakone
Day 5: Explore Hakone
Day 6: Hakone – Kyoto
Day 7: Kyoto private tour
Day 8: Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Day 9: Kyoto – Hiroshima
Day 10: Hiroshima continues
Day 11: Hiroshima – Kinosaki Onsen
Day 12: Kinosaki Onsen – Osaka
Day 13: Free day in Osaka
Day 14: Osaka departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals mentioned on the itinerary
- City sightseeing tours and activities as stated in the itinerary, including helicopter ride over Tokyo at night
- Professional, local, English-speaking guides available during guided tours & excursions only
- An IC (Manaca) Transport Card with 2500 yen credit (top up: own expense)
- 14-day Japan Rail Pass (Ordinary Class) and other train tickets between destinations
- International flights
- Japan visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.