- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Senso ji Temple
- Walk the Shibuya crossing
- Visit Akihabara
- Visit Harajuku
Japan is an epic mix of the traditional and the ultra-modern. Robot bars, too-big-for-the-bowl udon, a Buddhist prayer service and the Hiroshima Peace Museum are just some activities that will introduce you to The Land of the Rising Sun.
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Takayama
Day 5 : Takayama
Day 6 : Takayama to Hiroshima via Miyajima
Day 7 : Hiroshima to Osaka
Day 8 : Osaka to Kyoto
Day 9 : Kyoto
Day 10 : Kyoto
Day 11 : Kyoto
Day 12 : Kyoto
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 11 nights in hotels
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle and trains.
- Awesome Trip Leader and local guides
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 182 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 121 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 26 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.