- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Sensoji Temple
- Walk the Shibuya crossing
- Visit Akihabara
- Visit Harajuku
Too expensive...I don’t have the time off...I hate sushi... That's it, we’re done with excuses. In under two weeks this trip gives you the highlights and the hidden gems. The culture and the crazy. The ultra-modern and the historic. The scenery and the cities. And all the ramen, okonimiyaki, udon, katsu, yakatori and sake your fat pants can handle (you packed those, right?). This is your wake-up call - Japan is waiting.
I can't tell you how amazing Jeff was!”
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Takayama
Day 5 : Takayama
Day 6 : Takayam to Hiroshima via Miyajima
Day 7 : Hiroshima to Osaka
Day 8 : Osaka
Day 9 : Osaka to Kyoto
Day 10 : Kyoto
Day 11 : Kyoto
Day 12 : Kyoto
- - 9 nights in hotels
- 2 nights in a temple lodge
- 10 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- High speed trains and public transport
-Visit Tokyo Disneyland from: 8,600 JPY
-Sushi making experience from: 8824 JPY
-Day Trip to Mt Fuji from:
-Visit the Robot Restaurant from: 9,000 JPY
-Hida beef dinner from: 4,500 JPY
-Traditional Onsen experience from:
-Ramen making class from: 3500 JPY
-Dress as a Geisha or samurai from: 9,600 JPY
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 02 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.