- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Make your way through Japan on bullet trains
- Explore Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka
- See the highlights of Kyoto on an included halfday excursion
- Hop on a city sightseeing openair bus in Hiroshima
Starting in Tokyo, travel on bullet trains to the cities of Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka, seeing the Japanese countryside along the way. Enjoy your free time and appreciate the amazing culture, culinary delights, technological wonders and enchanting natural beauty of Japan along your way, before returning to Tokyo.
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
Day 2: Tokyo - Hakone, Japan
Day 3: Hakone - Kyoto, Japan
Day 4: Kyoto, Japan
Day 5: Kyoto - Hiroshima, Japan
Day 6: Hiroshima, Japan
Day 7: Hiroshima - Osaka, Japan
Day 8: Osaka - Tokyo, Japan
- 7 nights accommodation in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- Airpport Transfers, Bus & Train
- Tokyo-Narita Airport pick-up & drop-off
- 7-day Japan Rail pass including:
- -Tokyo - Hakone
- - Hakone - Kyoto
- - Kyoto - Hiroshima
- - Hiroshima - Osaka
- - Osaka - Tokyo
- - Hiroshima transport day pass
- Highlights of Japan
- Half-day Kyoto excursion
- Hiroshima transport day pass
- English-speaking guide on half-day Kyoto excursion
- Information packet
- 2 days Hakone Free Pass (valid from Odawara Station) including:
- - Unlimited use of Odakyu affiliated transportation
- - Discounted admission to selected local attractions
- Train station transfers
- Breakfasts in hostel categories
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Highlights 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Highlights 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Highlights 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols