- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sensoji Temple and Akihabara district tour
- Meiji Shrine and Shibuya district tour
- Group karaoke experience in Tokyo
- Visit the Hida folk village
Too expensive...I don’t have the time off...I hate sushi... That's it, we’re done with excuses. In under two weeks this trip gives you the highlights and the hidden gems. The culture and the crazy. The ultra-modern and the historic. The scenery and the cities. And all the ramen, okonimiyaki, udon, katsu, yakatori and sake your fat pants can handle (you packed those, right?). This is your wake-up call - Japan is waiting.
I can't tell you how amazing Jeff was!”
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Takayama
Day 5 : Takayama to Hiroshima
Day 6 : Hiroshima
Day 7 : Hiroshima to Osaka
Day 8 : Osaka
Day 9 : Osaka to Kyoto
Day 10 : Kyoto
Day 11 : Kyoto
Day 12 : Kyoto
- 3 nights in hostels (twin or double)
- 5 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 1 night in traditional Ryokan
- 2 nights in temple lodges.
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- High speed trains and public transport
-East Tokyo neighborhood cycling tour from: prices available locally
-Sushi making experience from: 8824 JPY
-Visit Tokyo Disneyland from: 8,600 JPY
-Day Trip to Mt Fuji from: 16471 JPY
-Visit the Robot Restaurant from: 9,000 JPY
-Hida beef dinner from: 4,500 JPY
-Traditional onsen experience from: prices available locally
-Full day tour of Universal Studios from: prices available locally
-Osaka nightlife tour from: prices available locally
-Ramen making class from: 3500 JPY
-Dress as a Geisha or samurai from: 9,600 JPY
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 153+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.