- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Hakone during free time on your own
- See the highlights of Kyoto and Nara
- Enjoy a free day in Hiroshima to explore the city
Discover the best of Japan on this spectacular 10-day trip! Explore the extraordinary cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka; enjoy the natural beauty of Hakone and see Mt. Fuji; learn about Japan's fascinating history and architecture, and more!
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
Day 2: Tokyo, Japan
Day 3: Tokyo - Hakone, Japan
Day 4: Hakone - Kyoto, Japan
Day 5: Kyoto, Japan
Day 6: Kyoto, Japan
Day 7: Kyoto - Hiroshima, Japan
Day 8: Hiroshima, Japan
Day 9: Hiroshima - Osaka, Japan
Day 10: Osaka - Tokyo, Japan
- 9 nights hostel, 3-star or 4-star hotel
- 2N Tokyo
- 1N Hakone
- 3N Kyoto
- 2N Hiroshima
- 1N Osaka
- 9 Breakfast(s)reakfast in hotel only
- Airport transfer, Train & Bus
- Tokyo airport pick-up
- 7-Day Japan rail pass
- 2 Days Hakone free pass
- Cultural, sightseeing activities
- Full day Kyoto tour
- Half day Nara tour
- Hiroshima afternoon sightseeing bus (depending on availability)
- English-speaking guide during some activities
- Information Pack
- Train station transfers
- Breakfasts in hostel dorm category
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Highlights 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Highlights 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Highlights 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The itinerary of the full day Kyoto tour is subject to change due to local events and traffic conditions.
The Hiroshima afternoon sightseeing bus departs on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Golden Week and Summer Holidays (please double check for availability). If you are not travelling during one of those dates, you will receive a Hiroshima Transport Day Pass instead. The pass includes an unlimited access to trams and the ferry from Miyajima-guchi port to Miyajima Island.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols