- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fullday city tour of Tokyo
- Group karaoke experience
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto
- Visit the Kinkakuji Temple
Is this trip for you? MODERN. SHORT-BUT-SWEET. CAPTIVATING.You could spend another week stuck in traffic, slugging it out at work or cringing through another episode of Too Hot To Handle...OR you could spend 7 jam-packed days stuffing yourself on culinary delights in Osaka, exploring the ultra-modern Tokyo, getting high at Hakone and belting out karaoke in Kyoto. It's up to you.
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 5 : Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto to Osaka
Day 7 : Osaka
- 6 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- High speed trains and public transport
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Day trip to Mount Fuji from: 16471 JYP
- Anime Manga Tour from: prices available locally
- Evening walking tour of Shinjuku from: prices available locally
- Sushi making experience from: 8824 JPY
- East Tokyo neighbourhood cycling tour from: prices available locally
- Visit the Robot Restaurant from: 9,000 JPY
- Dress as a Geisha or samurai from: 9,600 JPY
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 103 today.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.