- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the iconic & majestic Mt. Fuji
- Explore the shrines & temples of Kyoto
- Enjoy free time in Tokyo, Hiroshima, & Osaka
Enjoy this spectacular 13-day trip through Japan starting in Tokyo. Travel on bullet trains to the cities of Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka, discovering Japanese countryside and urban culture along the way.
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
Day 2: Tokyo, Japan
Day 3: Tokyo, Japan
Day 4: Tokyo-Hakone, Japan
Day 5: Hakone-Kyoto, Japan
Day 6: Kyoto, Japan
Day 7: Kyoto, Japan
Day 8: Kyoto-Hiroshima, Japan
Day 9: Hiroshima, Japan
Day 10: Hiroshima-Osaka, Japan
Day 11: Osaka, Japan
Day 12: Osaka, Japan
Day 13: Osaka, Japan
- 12 nights accommodation in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- -3N Tokyo
- -1N Hakone
- -3N Kyoto
- -2N Hiroshima
- -3N Osaka
- *12 B (for hotel categories only)
- 12 Breakfast(s) (for hotel categories only)
- tailway pass
- Tokyo airport pick-up
- 14-Day Japanese railway pass, valid for all transfers between cities:
- -Hakone to Kyoto by bullet train
- -Roundtrip train Kyoto to Nara can be arranged at no extra cost
- -Kyoto to Hiroshima by bullet train
- -Hiroshima to Osaka by bullet trains
- -Osaka to Tokyo by bullet train
- Tours as per itinerary
- Mt. Fuji excursion
- Half-day Kyoto tour
- English-speaking guide during tours
- Transfers to/from train stations
- Other meals/drinks
- Meals for dormitory accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 113 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Explorer 13D/12N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Explorer 13D/12N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Explorer 13D/12N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols
When is the best time to visit Japan and take this tour?
Depending on what your interests are, Japan is great at any time of the year. Please see more in our guide on the best time to visit Japan.
- How large is the group that we would share this tour with?
- Are flights included in this package?
What type of accommodation is used on this tour?
This tour offers 3 types of accommodation: hostel, 3-star or 4-star hotel. The accommodation choice is up to you, depending on your budget and preferences. To see the accommodation choices and prices, scroll down to the availability section to select your desired departure date from the drop-down menu. Then, click on the 'book now' button which will open up a field for choosing the number of travelers. After you select the number in your party, click on the big green 'book now' button. This will take you to a new page where you can choose accommodation. The final price of the tour depends on the accommodation you choose.