- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bond with likeminded travellers on the ultimate small group tour
- Discover the snow monkeys of Nagano and the sika deer of Nara
- Experience day tours of Tokyo, Takayama, Kyoto, and Nara
- Stay in a buddhist temple & go barhopping
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty, amazing history, and enchanting culture of Japan on this unforgettable small group experience. Chill with snow monkeys, walk through a bamboo forest, visit a sake brewery, go bar-hopping in the world’s biggest city with your new best friends and more on this amazing Japanese adventure.
It would've been nice to receive a final confirmation e-mail the day prior, as this trip leaves at 4am and we basically got up *hoping* they would come to pick us up (which they did precisely on time).
My girlfriend was very ill that day due to foodpoisoning and the driver did everything he could to help, including making a small detour to drop us at the hotel in Palenque before driving to the ruins. I later took a taxi, where he was waiting with the money for my entrance. Very much appreciated and great service.”
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan (Day 1: Tokyo, Japan)
Day 2: Tokyo, Japan (Day 2: Tokyo, Japan)
Day 3: Tokyo, Japan (Day 3: Tokyo, Japan)
Day 4: Tokyo - Nagano, Japan (Day 4: Tokyo - Nagano, Japan)
Day 5: Nagano - Matsumoto - Takayama, Japan (Day 5: Nagano - Matsumoto - Takayama, Japan)
Day 6: Takayama, Japan (Day 6: Takayama, Japan)
Day 7: Takayama - Kyoto, Japan (Day 7: Takayama - Kyoto, Japan)
Day 8: Kyoto, Japan (Day 8: Kyoto, Japan)
Day 9: Kyoto, Japan (Day 9: Kyoto, Japan)
Day 10: Kyoto, Japan (Day 10: Kyoto, Japan)
- Mixed accommodation
- 3N Tokyo Guesthouse
- 1N Shibu Onsen Japanese-Style Inn
- 2N Takayama Buddhist Temple Stay
- 3N Kyoto Guesthouse
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Bus Tokyo - Nagano
- Train Nagano - Matsumoto
- Bus Matsumoto - Takayama
- Bus Takayama - Kyoto
- Some public transportation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Nighttime Bar-Hopping Tour
- 2-Day Tokyo City Tour with Fire Ceremony
- Nagano Snow Monkey Visit (Entry Fee Included)
- Onsen Hot Springs Experience
- Takayama Market & Sake Tour
- Kyoto Day Tour
- Nara Day Tour
- English-speaking tour leader throughout itinerary
- Tokyo Airport Pick-Up
- Kyoto/Osaka Airport Drop-Off
- Other Optional Activities
- Some Entrance Fees
- International and Domestic Flights
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- International and domestic flights
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Authentic Backpacker Group Adventure 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Authentic Backpacker Group Adventure 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Departs on select Saturdays / Group Size: Max. 16 People
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation).
Rooms at hotels are generally available only from 15:00 on arrival day till 10:00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
Please note that all of the above services and tours have yet to be booked. They are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the time of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
Please note that this trip requires a minimum of 5 travellers for a guaranteed departure.
While we accept individual bookings, there is a chance that this number will not be reached. In this case you will be notified of cancellation 6 weeks prior to trip departure. In case of cancellation, we offer two solutions:1) An independent trip with the same duration and similar itinerary, plus the price difference to be paid or refunded 2) Full refund of the trip purchased