- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour holds a light to the mysterious face of Japan, revealing bold bright cities, beautiful lakes, deep woodlands and the glory of Mount Fuji. Gain insight into Japan's turbulent history and learn about traditional ways of life which have survived war, industrialisation, the influence of modern technology and the emergence of western ideas in today's youth culture. A land of palaces, temples, shrines and beautiful geishas endures.
Day 1-2: Arrive Tokyo
Day 3: Odawara (Hakone)
Day 4-5: Takayama
Day 6: Kyoto
Day 7: Kyoto
Day 8-9: Hiroshima
Day 10-11: Nagasaki
Day 12-13: Fukuoka & Yufuin
Day 14: Tokyo
Day 15: Depart Tokyo
- 14 night(s) in hotels
- 10 Breakfast(s)
- Japan Rail Pass for duration of tour
- Guided visit to the Meiji Shrine
- forest & Torii Gate
- Sake Tasting
- Takayama Bicycle Tour
- Tour of Geisha District
- Hiroshima Peace Park & Museum
- Visit Himeji Castle on route to Hiroshima
- Visit Miyajima & floating Tori Gate
- Nagasaki Peace Park and Museum
- Day trip to Yufuin
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 120 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.