- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit temples, shrines and castles as you deep dive into Japan’s rich and fascinating history
- Get up close to the famous red faced snow monkeys of Jigokudani
- Cruise around Hakone by pirate ship and cable car, for outstanding views of Mount Fuji
- Learn how to wield a samurai sword under the watchful eye of a Samurai descendant
Ready to say Kon’nichiwa to Japan? Let us show you how. Famed for futuristic cities, ancient traditions, drool worthy food and outstanding natural beauty, Japan is a country that will bring all your senses to life and send you home wanting more. Over 13 days visit Tokyo, Nagano, Hakone, Osaka, Koyasan and Kyoto, where you’ll learn to roll sushi, wield a sword like a Samurai, fall in love with enchanted castles and spend the night in the company of monks, in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better...
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN TOKYO!- TOKYO
DAY 2: TEMPLES, CULTURE & TINY BARS- TOKYO
DAY 3: SUSHI CLASS & THE ELECTRIC CITY- TOKYO
DAY 4: BULLET TRAIN & SAKE- NAGANO
DAY 5 - SNOW MONKEYS- NAGANO
DAY 6: NAGANO TO HAKONE- HAKONE
DAY 7: EXPLORING HAKONE- OSAKA
DAY 8: OSAKA CASTLE- OSAKA
DAY 9: BUDDHIST TEMPLE STAY- KOYASAN
DAY 10: KOYASAN & KYOTO- KYOTO
DAY 11: BAMBOO FOREST & THE GOLDEN PAVILLION- KYOTO
DAY 12: FUSHIMI-INARI & SAMURAI EXPERIENCE- KYOTO
DAY 13: DEPART KYOTO OR EXTEND YOUR STAY- KYOTO
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 480 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.