- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 12
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- Experience the famous Tsukiji Fish Market before learning the art of rolling your own sushi from a master of the art.
- Visit ancient temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles and learn about the importance of the Shinto religion to the Japanese people and how their country was shaped by brutal warfare.
- Get up close and personal with the famous red faced ‘snow monkeys’ of Jigokudani.
- Take in stunning mountain views from trains, pirate ships and cable cars as you explore the beauty of Nagano and Hakone.
From the neon lights of buzzing Tokyo to ancient temples on snowy mountain tops, Japan is a feast for the senses and INTRO is the most amazing way to experience it! You’ll walk the streets of one of the world’s busiest and most futuristic cities, watch monkeys bathe in hot springs, roll your own sushi, visit ancient shrines and castles, get taught to wield a sword by a Samurai master, stay overnight with monks in a 1000 year old Buddhist temple and much more! With an awesome group leader from the moment you arrive at the hotel, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime.
Today we’ll head south via a spice garden before arriving in the cultural centre of Sri Lanka – Kandy. We’ll visit the amazing Temple of the Tooth and wander around the beautiful Kandy Lake, before heading out for dinner and a few drinks. (B)
- 12 nights accommodation
- Traditional Japanese Ryokan accommodation
- Ancient Buddhist temple overnight stay
- Night temple walk
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners
- Lake Ashi pirate ship cruise
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Tokyo city tour
- Ancient temples and shrines
- Fish market and Sushi class
- Sake tasting and brewery
- Jigokudani Snow Monkeys
- Shiga Kogen National Park
- Mt Fuji cable car views
- Osaka castle visit
- Buddhist meditation class
- Morning prayer ceremony
- Fire ceremony
- Bamboo forest
- Golden Pavilion temple
- Fushimi Inari temple visit
- Samurai experience
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- Travel Insurance
- some meals.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 84 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 480 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 20 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Japan Adventure 13 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Adventure 13 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.