- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the major highlights of Tokyo, the world's largest city
- Enjoy a pleasant walk in Imperial Palace East Garden
- Explore the Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo’s oldest Buddhist temple
- Visit the Meiji Jingu shrine
Experience a 360-degree panoramic view of the city from the top of the Tokyo Tower. Enjoy the unique Japanese architectural landmarks as you take a cruise on the Sumida River. Witness the scenery of rural Japan as you dive to Mount Fuji, the highest and most famous mountain in Japan.
When your trip comes to an end, we will drive you to the airport for your flight home on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo (optional Tour)
Day 4: Tokyo
Day 5: Tokyo-Narita International Airport
- 4-star hotel accommodation throughout the tour
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service with airport limousine bus
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (72-hour Ticket) (Unlimited use of Tokyo Metro Subway and Toei Subway lines)
- Admission fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Other transportation in the itinerary
- Mt.Fuji & Hakone tour
- International and domestic air tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses throughout the tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (optional, not required)
- Single supplement charge
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Save +US$ 38 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information* Price listed is per person, based on Double/Twin/Triple occupancy and subject to availability. * Children must share a room with 2 adults to receive the child rate. * High Season and Holiday surcharge may apply depends on your travel date. * Some blackout dates may apply. * The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to unexpected local circumstances. * This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.