- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tokyo Explore the traditional temples of Asakusa
- Kyoto Discover the temples and gardens of Japan's Imperial Capital
- Miyajima View the floating tori gates and explore the Itsukushima Shrine
- Himeji Visit the White Egret Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
From the bright lights of Tokyo to the tranquil temples of Kyoto, this fast-paced tour explores Japan's highlights. We take time to reflect at Hiroshima, site of the world's first atomic attack before visiting the holy island of Miyajima, dotted with beautiful temples and free roaming deer. In Osaka we try street food and in Kyoto we relax in perfectly manicured Zen gardens. Tokyo - Explore the traditional temples of Asakusa Kyoto - Discover the temples and gardens of Japan's Imperial Capital Jigokudani Onsen - Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in the hot springs
Day 1 : Tour begins in Tokyo
Day 2 : Explore Tokyo’s neon streets and peaceful gardens
Day 3 : Travel on the bullet train to Kanazawa
Day 4 : Take the train to Kyoto
Day 5 : Explore Kyoto’s temples and gardens
Day 6 : Visit Hiroshima and Miyajima
Day 7 : Discover Himeji’s ancient castle
Day 8 : Tour ends in Kyoto
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Dinner
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night comfortable ryokan
- Explore Tour Leader, Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 149 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 282 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.