- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tokyo Explore the traditional temples of Asakusa
- Kyoto Discover the temples and gardens of Japan's Imperial Capital
- Miyajima View the floating tori gates and explore the Itsukushima Shrine
- Himeji Visit the White Egret Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
From the bright lights of Tokyo to the tranquil temples of Kyoto, this fast-paced tour explores Japan's highlights. We take time to reflect at Hiroshima, site of the world's first atomic attack before visiting the holy island of Miyajima, dotted with beautiful temples and free roaming deer. In Osaka we try street food and in Kyoto we relax in perfectly manicured Zen gardens. Tokyo - Explore the traditional temples of Asakusa Kyoto - Discover the temples and gardens of Japan's Imperial Capital Jigokudani Onsen - Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in the hot springs
Day 1 : Tour begins in Tokyo
Day 2 : Explore Tokyo’s neon streets and peaceful gardens
Day 3 : Travel on the bullet train to Nagano and meet the snow monkeys of Jigokudani
Day 4 : Explore Kanazawa
Day 5 : Travel by train to Hiroshima and experience the poignant Peace Park and Peace Museum
Day 6 : Take the Bullet train to Kyoto and explore Nijo Castle
Day 7 : Explore Kyoto's temples and gardens
Day 8 : Tour ends in Kyoto
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Dinner
- Explore Tour Leader, Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 161 today.
- Save US$ 107+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 306 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.