- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a fullday tour of Tokyo
- Visit to Nara Park & the Todaiji Temple
- Go on a tour of Mount Fuji and Hakone
Experience a 360-degree panoramic view of the city from the top of the Tokyo Tower. Enjoy the unique Japanese architectural landmarks as you take a cruise on the Sumida River. Witness the scenery of rural Japan as you dive to Mount Fuji, the highest and most famous mountain in Japan.
When your trip comes to an end, we will drive you to the airport for your flight home on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo – Mount Fuji – Hakone
Day 4: Hakone – Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Day 5: Kyoto
Day 6: Kyoto continues
Day 7: Kyoto – Kansai airport
- 4-star hotel accommodation
- Pickup/dropoff service from/to the airport and other transportation services mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Admission fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Hiroshima & Miyajima Tour
- Kyoto Sagano Bamboo Grove
- International and all domestic air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Optional Tours
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information* Price listed is per person, based on Double/Twin/Triple occupancy and subject to availability. * Children must share a room with 2 adults to receive the child rate. * High Season and Holiday surcharge may apply depends on your travel date. * Some blackout dates may apply. * The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to unexpected local circumstances. * This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.