- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an afternoon tour of Tokyo. See its highlights
- Take a trip to Hakone. See the majestic Mount Fuji
- Travel in a bullet train (Sinkansen) from Tokyo to Osaka
- Go out on a walking tor of Osaka
Starting from Tokyo, the world's largest metropolis, this tour will take you through Hakone, Osaka and Kyoto before coming to an end in Osaka.
Also included is the chance to travel in the iconic Sinkansen (bullet train) and a trip to the parks of Nara known for their free-roaming deer population. Experienced, English-speaking tour guides will lead your group during the sightseeing tours and help you learn more about this unique country.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section below for more details.
Day 1: Tokyo arrival transfer by limousine bus
Day 2: Tokyo afternoon tour
Day 3: One-day Mount Fuji & Hakone tour
Day 4: Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train (Sinkansen)
Day 5: Afternoon walking tour in Osaka
Day 6: One-day Kyoto & Nara tour (round-trip from Osaka)
Day 7: Osaka departure transfer by limousine bus
- Meals: 6 breakfasts
- An English-speaking tour guide / coordinator
- Arrival and departure transfer (a seat in the coach). All transport as per the itinerary
- Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- All lunch & dinner
- International flights
- Japan visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.