- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Experience modern Japan in the capital city of Tokyo
- Visit Kyoto, city of temples and home of emperors
- Enjoy a bullet rain ride from Tokyo to Osaka
Then take the bullet train to Osaka and explore the city at your leisure. Stay there for a night before heading off to the erstwhile Japanese capital city of Kyoto, the city of temples, shrines and gardens. Learn more about Japanese history and culture before the tour comes to an end.
We will provide you with a detailed tour organizer created specifically for this trip and a seven-day JR Rail pass. Plus, there will always be someone on the other end of the phone to answer your queries. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo (Narita International Airport)
Day 2: Explore Tokyo on your own
Day 3: Visit Kamakura
Day 4: Bullet train to Osaka
Day 5: Travel to the ancient imperial capital of Kyoto
Day 6: Explore Kyoto on your own
Day 7: Day trip to Nara & their friendly deer
Day 8: Travel back to Tokyo
Day 9: Last day in Japan
- A detailed tour packet created specifically for you
- Narita airport pickup & escort by public transportation to your hotel in Tokyo
- Pocket internet device rental charges
- 7 day JR Rail pass – ordinary class
- Two transportation prepaid cards with total 2,000 yen in initial credit
- Assistance from our office in Japan
- International flight to and from Japan
- All meals
- Japan visa
- Tour guides (this is a self-guided trip)
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Airport drop-off
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.