- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover the world's largest metropolis during a sightseeing tour
- Enjoy a ride on the iconic Sinkansen (bullet train) while traveling from Tokyo to Osaka
- See the highlights of Osaka city during a walking tour
- Explore Kyoto, the cultural capital of Japan, and see the freeroaming deer of Nara
Take a day tour around Tokyo and visit the marvelous Tokyo Sky Tree – the view from the top is awe-inspiring! Travel to Ginza where you can shop till you drop in plenty of luxury brand shops and fashion retailers and explore the city at your own pace. You will also take the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka and get the chance to visit Osaka Castle and discover the city while sailing in an aqua liner.
Head for Kyoto and experience an authentic tea ceremony in the famous tea town of Uji. Also take a stroll in the scenic Nakanoshima Park built on a sandbar in the middle of the river.
Be part of this group tour and create fantastic memories during your time in Japan. Please scroll down to check out the itinerary below for more details.
Day 1: Tokyo arrival & transfer by limousine bus
Day 2: Full day Tokyo Dynamic Tour
Day 3: Free day in Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo – Osaka (by bullet train)
Day 5: Afternoon walking tour in Osaka
Day 6: One day Kyoto & Nara tour
Day 7: Osaka departure transfer by limousine bus
- Total meals: 6 breakfasts
- An English-speaking tour guide / coordinator
- Seat in coach transportation
- Entrance to highlights mentioned on the itinerary included
- Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Japan visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunch and dinner
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.