- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Meiji Shrine in Tokyo
- Walking tour of Tokyo's Harajuku and Shibuya districts with Trip Leader
- Group karaoke experience in Tokyo
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto
Iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader.Remember when you spent that INCREDible week soaking up all the sushi, sake, soba and shrines Japan could throw at you? Huh, that wasn't you. Then what are you waiting for?! This intro to Japan is all about the weird-and-wonderful in Tokyo, the ancient wonders of Kyoto, and the foodie delights of Osaka. Swipe right for a week's worth of mind-blowing Japanese culture. You won't regret it.
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 5 : Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto to Osaka
Day 7 : Osaka
- 6 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- High-speed trains and public transport
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change
- prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- making experience: from 8,824 JPY
- East Tokyo neighbourhood cycling tour: prices available locally
- Anime & manga tour of Tokyo: prices available locally
- Day trip to Mount Fuji: from 16,471 JPY
- Evening walking tour of Shinjuku: prices available locally
- Dress as a geisha or samurai: from 9,600 JPY
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delve Deep: Intro to Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delve Deep: Intro to Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delve Deep: Intro to Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delve Deep: Intro to Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.