- Kimono or Yukata rental
- Kimono dressing from head to toe
- Rickshaw ride around Asakusa
- Chat with a Tokyo-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- Attend a Buddhist fire ceremony.
- Visit a famous shrine with close ties to the sumo wrestling world.
- Take a stroll through an elegant, beautifully manicured Japanese garden.
- Cross the largest fish market in the world off your bucket list with a local to guide you.
- Sample a couple of fresh, tasty snacks in Tsukiji’s pulsing outer markets.
- Discover the best craft and souvenir shops and meet the vendors behind the counter.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results