- Cross the largest fish market in the world off your bucket list with a local to guide you.
- Sample a couple of fresh, tasty snacks in Tsukiji’s pulsing outer markets.
- Discover the best craft and souvenir shops and meet the vendors behind the counter.
- Attend a Buddhist fire ceremony.
- Visit a famous shrine with close ties to the sumo wrestling world.
- Take a stroll through an elegant, beautifully manicured Japanese garden.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results