- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in magnificent views of Mt. Fuji from the Hakone Ropeway.
- Visit multiple UNESCO sites including Shirakawago, Nijo Castle, Itsukushima Shinto Shrine and Hiroshima Peace Memorial.
Immerse yourself in the ancient and modern cultures of Japan. Learn the art of the tea ceremony, and stand before the famous Senso-ji Buddhist temple. Tour Matsumoto Castle, known as the “Crow Castle” for its black exterior. Taste legendary Hida beef and sip sake at a local brewery. Delve into Kyoto, the marvelous cultural capital of Japan. Absorb the beauty of the Golden Pavilion and the majesty of Nijo Castle. Board the Shinkansen “bullet” train to travel to Hiroshima to visit Shrine Island and the Peace Memorial Museum. Japan slowly draws you into its eclectic culture and charm, revealing incredible moments every step of the way.
Day 1 : Tokyo, Japan - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo - Hakone
Day 5 : Hakone - Matsumoto - Takayama
Day 6 : Takayama
Day 7 : Takayama - Shirakawa-go - Kanazawa
Day 8 : Kanazawa
Day 9 : Kanazawa - Kyoto
Day 10 : Kyoto - Bullet Train - Hiroshima - Kyoto
Day 11 : Kyoto
Day 12 : Kyoto
Day 13 : Kyoto - Tour Ends
- 12 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 5 Dinners
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cultural Treasures of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cultural Treasures of Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cultural Treasures of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cultural Treasures of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.