- Food tour
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn some bar basics, live from Japan
- Create two great cocktails together, with ingredients that can be found easily
- “Ask me anything” format to answer questions about cocktails, Japan, and Japanese culture
- Get some personal stories and insights from a local
We are experts in culinary tourism! Our local guides are excited to connect with people and share personal stories and knowledge with you, with the comfort of your own homes. This experience is great if you want to experience Japan and its amazing culture through some drinks but also for locals living in Japan, as well as bar fans around the world.
On our 1-hour “Cocktail Connections”, we will virtually meet, talk, taste, and learn together! This is a great opportunity to connect with a local wherever you are in the world. At the end of the session, everyone who attends will also get special info, recipes, and useful resources.
- Learn 2 Japanese cocktail recipes that are easy to learn and recreate.
- 2 DIY drinks
- Information about Japanese drinks and culture in general
- Local English speaking expert
- Ingredients and tools
- Internet fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*10% processing fees
*Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agencies or any other company through which a service was booked.
*Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance of experience start time (based on the time listed in JST)