- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tokyo's cultural attractions
- Take a scenic ride on the Hakone Ropeway enjoying views of Mount Fuji
- Go on boat ride to Miyajima to see the floating gates of Itsukushima Shrine
During our fully-guided cherry blossom tour, we will introduce you to all of the charms and wonders Japan has to offer through the historic cities of Kyoto, Nara, Tokyo, and of course, the "City of Peace", Hiroshima! The only thing that makes our time-tested itinerary better will be the cascading pink and white petals of cherry blossoms in the skies. Take photos that you'll cherish for years to come as you visit cultural gems like Todaiji Temple, the Fushimi Inari Shrine, Itsukushima Shrine, and much more during this journey.
We also include a night at a Japanese-style hotel so you can indulge in a hot-spring bath. In addition to this, there is a bullet train ride, tea ceremony, rickshaw ride, museum visits, Japanese gardens, and everything else to create the ultimate spring vacation package! Enjoy authentic Japanese specialties and even get a photo of yourself with Mount Fuji gracing the background!
Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo & check into your hotel
Day 2: Tokyo : Free day
Day 3: Tokyo: Trendy Tokyo meets historic Asakusa
Day 4: Mt. Fuji & Hakone: Scenic ropeway ride to see Mount Fuji
Day 5: Kyoto & Nara: Navigating traditional Japan
Day 6: Kyoto: Temples, shrines, & crafts visit
Day 7: Hyogo & Shimane: Chasing castles & Japanese gardens
Day 8: Hiroshima: Itsukushima Shrine visit
Day 9: Hiroshima departure
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- 7 nights in western and 1 night Japanese-style hotel with hot-springs
- All ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Admission fees to all included destinations as per the itinerary
- Full time service of a licensed, English-speaking tour guide & a bus driver
- Bullet train ride & green tea ceremony
- Japan Deluxe Tours handbook and tour goods package
- Free Wi-Fi in bus & most hotels
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional excursions
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe cannot guarantee that the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom during this tour. Complimentary arrival and departure transfers will be provided between designated airports and hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your tour only. Guests with tattoos may not be able to use the hotsprings or onsens while in Japan. We apologize if you are unable to enjoy this experience during your stay. Please notify us before your tour starts if you have any dietary restrictions or requirements we should be aware about. Japan Deluxe Tours can provide vegetarian meals for guests, and we will do our best to cater to any serious allergies or dietary restrictions. We will not be able to substitute or change meals after your tour starts.