- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Akihabara, Ghibli Museum and other mustsee Anime locations
- Explore the traditional streets Kyoto
- Take a scenic ride on the Hakone Ropeway
This tour include all of the cherished stops between Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara, with an added emphasis for the premier anime and manga spots in Tokyo. We will be exploring the places all anime fans in Japan visit, from the Otaku-town of Akihabara to the serene Ghibli Museum, our tours are packed with enough anime to satisfy even the die-hard of anime fans. Enjoy shopping for all of the best anime goods and figurines at Nakano Broadway, or just hang out with Luffy and the crew at Tokyo One Piece Tower. If anime is your thing, this tour has you covered.
Of course, Japan is an intricate blend of new and old culture alike, which you will explore during this tour. Enjoy many of the temples and shrines in Tokyo and Kyoto, some which have made their way into many anime and manga's as background locations. There is also the local cuisine to enjoy, a tea ceremony, bullet train ride, kimono show, and more to get a better understanding of Japanese culture. There is so much to enjoy on this tour from the most cultured aspects of traditional Japan to the pop culture phenomenon that is Anime, enjoy your vacation like never before!
Day 1: Arrival in Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo tour
Day 3: Tokyo tour continues
Day 4: Tokyo tour continues
Day 5: Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour
Day 6: Kyoto & Nara tour
Day 7: Kyoto tour continues
Day 8: Departure and onward travel
- Meals include 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- 6 nights at Western-style hotels and 1 night at aJapanese-style hotel with hot-springs
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport
- All ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- All fees, tax and gratuities at included destinations
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Bullet train fare
- Japan Deluxe Tours handbook and Tour Goods package
- Free Wi-Fi during transport and at most hotels
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary or the "What's Included" section
- Save +US$ 105 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.We cannot guarantee cherry blossoms will be in full bloom for viewing during this tour. Complimentary arrival and departure transfers will be provided between designated airports and hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your tour. Guests with tattoos may not be able to use the hotsprings or onsens while in Japan. Please preinform us if you have any dietary restrictions or requirements we should be aware about. Japan Deluxe Tours can provide vegetarian meals for guests, and we will do our best to cater to any serious allergies or dietary restrictions. We will not be able to substitute or change meals after your tour begins.