- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Himeji Castle, one of Japan's last surviving feudal age castles.
- Enjoy a special dinner in Kyoto with a special maiko performance.
- Enter the exclusive Suntory Yamazaki Distillery for a whiskey tasting experience.
- See World Heritage sites including Itsukushima Jinja in Miyajima and Todaiji in Nara
Visit world famous breweries and distilleries in Yokohama, Kyoto and Takayama to sample some of Japan's most well-known liquors. Explore ancient Kyoto, a cultural hot spot with thousands of temples and shrines. Take a trip to Nara, famous for its hundreds of free-roaming deer and its World Heritage sites. See Himeji Castle, the most impressive of Japan's last twelve surviving original castles. Visit the Ninja Museum of Igaryu to learn all about the mysterious history of Japan's shadow warriors. Stop by Shirakawago, famous for its traditional thatched-roof farmhouses, some of which are over 200 years old. Finally, finish your trip in Tokyo, the largest city in Japan and the nation's capital.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo - Yokohama - Mount Fuji
Day 3: Mount Fuji - Kyoto
Day 4: Kyoto - Osaka
Day 5: Osaka - Hiroshima - Osaka
Day 6: Osaka - Nara - Nagoya
Day 7: Nagoya - Takayama - Kanazawa
Day 8: Kanazawa
Day 9: Kanazawa - Tokyo
Day 10: Tokyo
Day 11: Tokyo
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Four trips on the shinkansen bullet train
- Professional tour guide
- Return airport transfers
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary and visits to at least eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and anything not stated
- Optional recommended programs
- Save +US$ 157 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.