- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Tokyo
- See the iconic Mount Fuji (if the day is clear) and take in the beauty of Lake Ashi
- Travel to Kyoto. See Heian Shrine & Sanjusangendo and Kiyomizudera temples
See the highlights of Tokyo during a sightseeing tour. Take a trip to the the popular Seaside Top Observatory and enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo's bay area from the height of 152 metres. Visit Imperial Palace Plaza and admire the beauty of National Garden, which was formerly a private garden of Japan's royal family. Also see Nijubashi Bridge as well as the imperial palace.
Travel to Mount Fuji Fifth Station. In case the day is clear, you will see wonderful views of Mount Fuji from the area. Also enjoy a 15-minute cruise trip in Lake Ashi. Head for Kyoto aboard Japan's iconic Shinkansen. See the highlights of the city including Heian Shrine as well as Sanjusangen-do and Kiyomizu-dera temples.
Return back to Tokyo at the end of the tour.
Day 1: Tokyo arrival & transfer by limousine bus
Day 2: Tokyo Afternoon Tour
Day 3: One day Mount Fuji & Hakone tour
Day 4: Free day in Tokyo
Day 5: Tokyo – Kyoto on bullet train & express Kyoto tour
Day 6: Tokyo departure (transfer by limousine bus)
- 5 breakfasts
- An English-speaking tour guide/ conductor
- Transport as per the itinerary (only if you book this trip with transfers included)
- Entrance fees to the highlights mentioned on the itinerary
- All lunch & dinner
- Transport (if the transfer addon is not included)
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.