- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an afternoon tour of Tokyo
- Spend a day in Mount Fuji at Gotemba Premium Outlets & Yamanakako Onsen
- Travel from Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train (Sinkansen )
- Explore Osaka during a walking tour
Enjoy the panoramic view of Tokyo’s bay area and see its national garden that was formerly a private garden of the royal family. Marvel at the view of Nijubashi Bridge and pay your tributes in the Senso-ji temple. You can also go on a shopping spree in the Nakamise shopping street. Take a boat cruise in Asakusa and the Sumida River.
Experience a bullet train ride from Tokyo to Osaka and see the beautiful Mount Fuji from Mount Fuji Fifth Station. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tokyo arrival & transfer by limousine bus
Day 2: Tokyo afternoon tour
Day 3: One day Mount Fuji tour
Day 4: Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train (Sinkansen)
Day 5: Afternoon walking tour in Osaka
Day 6: Departure transfer by limousine bus
- 5 Breakfasts
- Tokyo to Osaka by bullet train (Sinkansen )
- An English-speaking tour guide/coordinator
- Seat in coach transportation
- Entrance to the sites mentioned on the itinerary included
- International/domestic flights to Japan
- Japan tourist visa
- Lunch & dinner
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.