- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy Takayama Festival with beautiful cherry blossoms
- Immerse your self in the breathtaking beauty of Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi
- Exploring Tokyo's cultural Attractions & the traditional streets Kyoto
This exciting fully escorted Essence of Spring | Cherry Blossom Japan Tour takes you to on an unforgettable journey through Japan's most popular cities. Enjoy Todaiji Temple, Fushimi Inari shrine, the Golden Pavilion, Shirakawago and other ancient treasures during your stay in Japan. Tokyo is an exciting city filled with fashion and entertainment in districts like Harajuku and Shibuya, as well as traditional treasures like Asakusa Sensoji Temple.
Day 1: Tokyo | Arrive in Japan & Check-in Hotel
Day 2: Tokyo | The Powerful Thunder Gate of Asakusa
Day 3: Tokyo | Explore Tokyo's Multi-Cultural attractions
Day 4: Tokyo & Nagano | Traditional Japanese Art
Day 5: Nakasendo & Takayama | Takayama Night Festival
Day 6: Takayama, Shirakawago & Kanazawa | "Little Kyoto"
Day 7: Shiga & Kyoto | Museum designed by I.M. Pei
Day 8: Kyoto | Dine with Geisha Artisans
Day 9: Osaka | Tour Disbands & Depart from Japan
- Daily Breakfast-Buffets, 3 Lunches, and 1 Dinners included
- 7 nights Western and 1 night Japanese-style hotel with hot-springs
- All ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary Airport Transfers from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport
- Admission Fees, Tax & Gratuities at all included Destinations
- Full time service of licensed English speaking tour guide & separate bus driver
- Bullet train ride with Mt. Fuji & Green Tea Ceremony
- Japan Deluxe Tours Handbook and Tour Goods Package
- Free Wi-Fi in Bus & Most hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary or the "What's Included" section
- Earn US$ 115+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe cannot guarantee cherry blossoms will be in full bloom for viewing during this tour. Complimentary airport transfers will be provided between designated airports and hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your tour. Guests with tattoos may not be able to use hotsprings or onsens while in Japan. Please notify us before your tour starts if you have any dietary restrictions or requirements we should be aware about. Japan Deluxe Tours can provide Vegetarian meals for guests, and we will do our best to cater to any serious allergies or dietary restrictions. We will not be able to substitute or change meals after your tour begins. If you would like for Japan Deluxe Tour's to arrange your flights, please feel free to contact us.