- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 26
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Tokyo, Japan
- A day at the AnimeJapan Festival in Tokyo
- Souvenir shopping at Nakano Broadway
- Visit Akihabara, Ghibli Museum and other mustsee Anime locations
We will be exploring the places all anime fans visit in Japan, from the Otaku-town of Akihabara to the serene Ghibli Museum, our tours are packed with enough anime to satisfy even the die-hard of anime fans. Enjoy shopping for all of the best anime goods and figurines at Nakano Broadway.
If anime is your thing, this tour has you covered. Make your fantasy come true in this exciting Anime Spots Japan Tour!
Overall, I had a wonderful experience. Our guide, Keigo, was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make this a great trip for us. I couldn't be happier with the sights we visited and the food we got to enjoy. I would highly recommend this tour to my friends and family.”
Day 1: Arrival in Tokyo
Day 2: The Ghibli Museum & Akihabara's Trendy Anime Shopping
Day 3: AnimeJapan Festival & Ninja Experience
Day 4: At your Leisure & Optional Excursions
Day 5: Trendy Anime meets Historic Asakusa
Day 6: Tokyo | Tour Disbands & Depart from Japan
- Meals include 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 5 nights Western hotel
- ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary Airport Transfer from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport
- Admission Fees, Tax & Gratuities at all included Destinations
- Full time service of licensed English speaking tour guide & separate bus driver
- Japan Deluxe Tours Handbook and Tour Goods Package
- Free Wi-Fi in Bus & Most hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary or the "What's Included" section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationComplimentary arrival and departure transfers will be provided between designated airports and hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your tour only. Guests with tattoos may not be able to use the hotsprings or onsens while in Japan. Please preinform us if you have any dietary restrictions or requirements we should be aware about. Japan Deluxe Tours can provide vegetarian meals for guests, and we will do our best to cater to any serious allergies or dietary restrictions. We will not be able to substitute or change meals after your tour begins. If you would like for Japan Deluxe Tour's to arrange your flights, please feel free to contact us.