- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Japanese cultural attractions
- Visit Akihabara, Ghibli Museum and other mustsee Anime locations
- Go on boat ride to Miyajima to see the floating gates of Itsukushima Shrine
Explore major cities, ride a bullet train, and visit some of the same real world locations as your favorite anime heroes! During our fully-guided Highlights of Japan tour, we also will introduce you to all of the charms and wonders Japan has to offer through the historic cities of Kyoto, Nara, Tokyo, and of course, the "City of Peace", Hiroshima!
This Highlights package is filled with charming experiences that represent Japan's rich history, culture, and modern lifestyle.
Day 1: Arrive in Japan & Check-in Hotel
Day 2: The Ghibli Museum & Akihabara's Trendy Anime Shopping
Day 3: Tokyo | At your Leisure & Optional Excursions
Day 4: Tokyo | Trendy Anime meets Historic Asakusa
Day 5: Hakone | Immerse in Traditional Japanese Culture
Day 6: Kyoto & Nara | Meet & Greet the friendly Deer of Nara
Day 7: Kyoto | Breathtaking Maiko Show & Bamboo Forest
Day 8: Himeji & Adachi Museum | UNESCO Certified White Heron C
Day 9: Hiroshima | the Iconic Floating Shrine of Japan
Day 10: Hiroshima | Tour Disbands & Depart from Japan
- Daily Breakfast-Buffets, 6 Lunches, and 2 Dinners
- 8 nights Western and 1 night Japanese-style hotel with hot-springs
- Alll ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary Airport transfers from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport
- Admission Fees, Tax & Gratuities at all included Destinations
- Full time service of licensed English speaking tour guide & separate bus driver
- Bullet train ride with Mt. Fuji & Green Tea Ceremony
- Japan Deluxe Tours Handbook and Tour Goods Package
- Free Wi-Fi in Bus & Most hotels
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary or the "What's Included" section
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationComplimentary arrival and departure transfers will be provided between designated airports and hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your tour only. Guests with tattoos may not be able to use the hotsprings or onsens while in Japan. We apologize if you are unable to enjoy this experience during your stay. Please notify us before your tour starts if you have any dietary restrictions or requirements we should be aware about. Japan Deluxe Tours can provide vegetarian meals for guests, and we will do our best to cater to any serious allergies or dietary restrictions. We will not be able to substitute or change meals after your tour starts. If you would like for Japan Deluxe Tour's to arrange your flights, please feel free to contact us.