- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Cave Churches of Struga
- Saint Naum Monastery and The Bay of Bone Museum
- The Unesco recognized city and Lake Ohrid
- Fresh fish, traditional dishes and lovely lake scenery
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Tirana, Albania's capital city, and drive you to Ohrid on the first day of the tour. Drive past old Ottoman houses and Turkish baths and visit the Bay of Bones Museum, a prehistoric settlement located on Lake Ohrid, en route to the city.
The second day will be spent exploring Ohrid. We will drive you back to Tirana on the third and final day of the tour with a stop en route at the Cave Churches of Struga. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tirana – Ohrid via Elbasan, Saint Naum Monastery & Bay of Bones
Day 2: Ohrid sightseeing tour
Day 3: Ohrid – the Cave Churches of Struga – Tirana
- Transport: Pickup from and drop-off to the airport in Tirana. A private, deluxe motor coach used for transport
- 2 nights' accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Breakfast everyday
- 2 Lunches with beer or wine
- 1 Guided sightseeing Tours and select entrance fees
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Pre/Post Accomodation Double
- Pre/Post Accomodation Double
- Single Supplement
- International airfare
- Tourist visa fees (both Albania and Macedonia)
- Travel insurance
- All dinner. Lunch on Day 2
- Single supplement for solo travellers (please contact us before booking the trip)
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.