- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive a Lada Niva across south Albania
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Cities of Berat & Gjirokastra
- Spend a night at a remote homestay above Nivica Canyon
- Swim in the Ionian Sea
No previous experience of driving a 4x4 is required, though of course, you do need to be very confident behind the wheel. Due to the nature of the terrain, some routes include precipitous drops and no crash barriers (obviously!).
An English-speaking guide will lead the convoy in a separate vehicle, with communication by walkie-talkie.
Day 1: Tirana to Berat
Day 2: Berat to Gjirokastra
Day 3: Gjirokastra to Nivica Canyon
Day 4: Nivica Canyon to Riviera
Day 5: Riviera to Tirana
- Lada Niva 4x4 and fuel
- Pick up and delivery to/from Tirana
- Standard 3* hotel accommodation + one night in village guesthouse
- English-speaking tour leader
- All meals
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Museum & attraction entrance fees
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis Albanian 4x4 tour includes some challenging roads with precipitous drops. If there is heavy rain roads can collapse or be impassable, necessitating long drives on alternate routes. Please only book this tour if you understand this and can take unplanned events in your stride.